Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gabriels get going!

Yup, we are going to start a blog and hopefully that will make us take more pictures, learn how to transfer them and make videos and make some great memories to share. Ed wants a digital camera for Father's day so that will be fun to figure out - Adrienne, we will probably need your technical help again soon! I thought our lives were too boring and that has to change. Life is about creating experiences and making memories- and putting them to music of course.
I am feeling more and more committed to the tiny white house on Main St. in Lehi which is now a music store. Small but jamm packed with music and such. I love teaching piano and have some great students and just finished a nice recital and am planning more opportunities for them to reach their goals and perform for family and friends. The church makes sure I keep up my own skills by having me play piano and organ nearly every week.
Ed loves scouting and everything about it. He is an outdoor lover, especially fishing. He is gearing up for a scout week long campout coming up soon. That may be our first entry with pictures. So stay tuned and check us out every now and then.
Love to you all, and make a music memory today! Liesa

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for post #2! :) I miss and love you guys

    ReplyDelete